Have you ever dreamed how the design professional community could impact the poor overseas in a practical way?
Part of eMi Canada’s vision is to provide an association of Christian design professionals (ACDP) to do just that, by impacting lives all over the world. As we mobilize design professionals to donate professional services for development projects that serve the poor and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, ACDP connects you to the front lines of Christian work to reach the poorest of the poor.
Technical professionals who join eMi's ACDP are supporting eMi and its initiatives. Supporting partners give $250 annually to fund our relief and development efforts all over the world. ACDP partners combine faith and profession to make a difference in the world.
1. I commit to give of my time and talent to see the Gospel of Jesus Christ taken to the ends of the earth.
2. I commit to present myself with integrity to my clients and to the professional community around me.
When we restore these lost values into the marketplace, we become a high-impact team that shakes the routine of our office environments. We become a far-reaching team that repairs the broken lives of those who live beyond our borders.
Impact of joining ACDP
1. Your support for ACDP mobilizes eMi professional design services to development projects that change the lives of the poorest of the poor.
2. You receive a monthly e-newsletter concerning uniquely designed development project and current opportunities to serve on the front lines. Download an example of our member-only newsletter
3. Joining ACDP tells your community that you are committed to Christ-centered values in your workplace and that you have a biblically-based view of the world in need.
To become a supporting partner of ACDP for the year, simply include a note with your $250 donation.